LOCK DOWN AND COVID-19 UPDATE
There have been recent local lockdown regulations put in place in South Wales. Please find details for your local area here
The good news is that our Swansea classes can still go ahead, and we are taking a number of precautions and following Gov advice to do our part in helping to keep everyone safe.
- Face Masks: Our classes are based in The Village Hotel, as gyms are indoor public places, you will need to wear a face covering when you enter, leave and to use the toilets. The World Health Organisation advises against wearing a face covering when exercising as sweat can make a face covering become wet more quickly, making it difficult to breathe and promoting the growth of microorganisms. It advises the important preventive measure during exercise is to maintain physical distance from others.
- Track and Trace: Upon the start of the class, we will take only your name and contact number. These details will be passed onto the dance studios in case they need to reach out. We will not take or ask for any other personal details, such as address or email.
- Temperature: Your temperature will be taken upon arrival by the dance studios. If the gauge shows 'red' you will have the opportunity to take it again 15 minutes later. If it shows 'red' again, you will be asked to leave. We will not be able to refund you on this class, but we can transfer it to a new date.
- Studios are 2m socially distanced and we are limiting the number of class participants
- Studios will be cleaned prior to each class
- Upon studio entry, there is a cleaning station to sanitize your hands
- If classes have to be cancelled due to lockdown, we will provide online alternative classes (details to be provided)
We have now also added the option to join in our classes online. If you have booked a studio class and would rather join the clss onine, please message us on FB or Insta, and we can provide you with an online booking link.