TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Any person who participates in Dance Classes provided by Velvet Lane shall do so at their own risk. They shall assume all risk and liability involved, including but not limited to loss or stolen property, cost, claim, injury, illness and damage sustained while participating. Velvet Lane and Dance Class Teachers are not responsible for any accident or injuries caused during class, and/or through wearing heels and undertake this activity at their own risk. Participants agree that they are in good health, have consulted a doctor before beginning Velvet Lane Dance Class programs, understand their physical limitations and agree not to exceed them.
Videos, photos and testimonials of participants from Velvet Lane Dance Classes will be used for promotional purposes, including but not limited to Velvet Lane social media channels, website and print material
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
We do not offer refunds on single class and class block bookings. However, if we have availability, we will endeavor to change the date booked by the participant to a new date of the participants choice with 5days notice prior to the current booked class or start of the booked class block. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note if you have booked a Class Block and part used it, we cannot change your dates.
If a participant misses a class that they have booked and paid for, Velvet Lane cannot offer a refund or transfer it to a new date or carry it over to a new Class Block.
COVID-19 AND SOCIAL DISTANCING
To help keep us all safe, there are a number of precautions we are taking.
- Track and Trace: Your contact details will be passed onto the dance studios in case they need to reach out
- Temperature: Your temperature will be taken upon arrival by the dance studios. If the gauge shows 'red' you will have the opportunity to take it again 15 minutes later. If it shows 'red' again, you will be asked to leave. We will not be able to refund you on this class, but we can transfer it to a new date.
- Studio's are 2m socially distanced and we are limiting the number of class participants
- Studio's will be cleaned prior to each class
- Upon studio entry, there is a cleaning station to sanitize your hands
- If classes have to be cancelled due to lockdown, we will provide online alternative classes (details to be provided)