TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Any person who participates in Dance Classes provided by Velvet Lane shall do so at their own risk. They shall assume all risk and liability involved, including but not limited to loss or stolen property, cost, claim, injury, illness and damage sustained while participating. Velvet Lane and Dance Class Teachers are not responsible for any accident or injuries caused during class, and/or through wearing heels and undertake this activity at their own risk. Participants agree that they are in good health, have consulted a doctor before beginning Velvet Lane Dance Class programs, understand their physical limitations and agree not to exceed them.
Videos, photos and testimonials of participants from Velvet Lane Dance Classes will be used for promotional purposes, including but not limited to Velvet Lane social media channels, website and print material
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
We do not offer refunds on single class and class block bookings. However, if we have availability, we will endeavor to change the date booked by the participant to a new date of the participants choice with 5days notice prior to the current booked class or start of the booked class block. Please email email@example.com. Please note if you have booked a Class Block and part used it, we cannot change your dates.
If a participant misses a class that they have booked and paid for, Velvet Lane cannot offer a refund or transfer it to a new date or carry it over to a new Class Block.
1. That there is a minimum of 2mSq of floor space and a minimum 2 metre clearance from floor to ceiling per participant in the room upon which they are undertaking the dance/exercise class.
2. There is no glass, china or other breakable material that may lead to injury in the room in which you are undertaking the dance/exercise class for the duration of the dance/exercise.
3. For any participants aged under 16, an appropriate adult (parent/carer aged 18+) must be present in the room at the same time.
4. If the participant is unable to follow the instructor’s instructions they should cease the class immediately until it is possible to ask the instructor for further guidance.
5. There should be a maximum of two participants undertaking the dance/exercise class in the room at any one time (or two participants plus one supervising adult)
COVID-19 AND SOCIAL DISTANCING
To help keep us all safe, there are a number of precautions we are taking.
- Track and Trace: Your contact details will be passed onto the dance studios in case they need to reach out
- Temperature: Your temperature will be taken upon arrival by the dance studios. If the gauge shows 'red' you will have the opportunity to take it again 15 minutes later. If it shows 'red' again, you will be asked to leave. We will not be able to refund you on this class, but we can transfer it to a new date.
- Studio's are 2m socially distanced and we are limiting the number of class participants
- Studio's will be cleaned prior to each class
- Upon studio entry, there is a cleaning station to sanitize your hands
- If classes have to be cancelled due to lockdown, we will provide online alternative classes (details to be provided)